Xbox One Kinect Sensor
About the product
- Command your Xbox and TV with your voice (examples include "Xbox On", "Xbox Watch TV", "Xbox Go to Instant Video", and more).
- Broadcast gameplay live with picture-in-picture using the Twitch Xbox One app. Make Skype calls in HD on your TV using the Kinect.
- Play games where you are the controller and work out smarter with Xbox Fitness.
- Compatible with Xbox One S with Adapter: Kinect for Xbox One is compatible with Xbox One S via the Xbox Kinect Adapter for USB.
- Xbox Kinect Adapter required for use with Xbox One S consoles. Sold separately.
The best Xbox One experience is with Kinect.
Experience greater convenience and control with Kinect for Xbox One. Navigate your console without lifting a finger. Instantly capture screenshots and game clips. And change TV channels without ever searching for the remote. It’s time to get the most out of your Xbox One.
- Instantly switch between your games, TV, and apps
- Make Skype calls in HD and send messages
- Control video and music playback
- Change the channel and volume of your TV
Wake up your Xbox One and TV
Take command of your entertainment. Turn your console on and off by simply saying “Xbox on” or “Xbox, turn off.” You can even configure your Xbox One to turn on other devices, like your TV, audio/video receiver, and cable/satellite receiver.
Kinect eliminates the need to manually switch or sign into your account on Xbox. Be recognized and signed-in automatically when turning on your console, so you can spend more time gaming.
Multi-tasking made easy
By snapping an app with Kinect voice commands, you can multitask the activities most valuable to you. Simply move the app to one side of your screen where it will continue to run while you do something else on the main part of your screen. Now there’s no need to choose between playing a game or checking up on football scores. Do both by simply saying 'Xbox, snap NFL' and continue playing, all without interrupting your game.
Connect with Skype and Twitch
Keep in touch with friends and family on your TV with Skype for Xbox One. With its 1080p HD camera, Kinect delivers a highly detailed picture, and its microphone array picks out your voice above any other sound in the room, so no one will ever miss a beat. You can even broadcast your gameplay live with picture-in-picture through Twitch. Just launch the app and simply say 'Xbox, Broadcast'.
Experience greater convenience and control with Kinect for Xbox One. Command your Xbox and TV with your voice, make Skype calls in HD, and play games where you are the controller. Be recognized and signed-in automatically, and use your voice to find your favorite entertainment, snap apps, switch instantly and start recording game clips-all without lifting a finger. You can even broadcast your gameplay live with picture-in-picture using the Twitch app and work out smarter with Xbox Fitness. Kinect for Xbox One has a 1080p HD camera, advanced infrared technology and a microphone array with noise isolation for maximum precision in capturing sound and motion.